Book On-line or by Telephone
Our prices and availability
are always accurate as they are updated
automatically as bookings are made.
If the dates you want are shown as available, you can book
and pay on-line instantly. You can also book by telephone.
Redshanks, Lindisfarne Bay Cottages, Northumberland
Alnwick Garden, Northumberland
Holy Island from Lindisfarne Bay Cottages
Boat Houses, Northumberland
Nearby Beal Causeway, Holy Island, Northumberland
Nearby Northumberland Wildlife
Low Tide, Lindisfarne, Northumberland
Lindisfarne Castle, Holy Island, Northumberland
Alnwick Castle, Northumberland
Ford and Etal Railway, Northumberland
Dunstanburgh Castle, Northumberland
Seahouses Harbour, Northumberland
The Mill House, Lindisfarne Bay Self-Catering Holiday Cottages, Northumberland
- Visit England 5 Stars Gold
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
The Mill House is a stunning luxury self-catering holiday cottage on the water's edge
overlooking Holy Island and Lindisfarne Castle on Northumberland's Heritage Coast, midway between Berwick-on-Tweed and Alnwick. Sleeping up to eight guests, it offers superb
self-catering holiday accommodation for a family or small group wishing to enjoy a cottage holiday in Northumberland. A larger group can be accommodated by booking this holiday cottage
along with one or both of the other cottages.
Luxury Self-Catering Holiday Cottage Accommodation
- Entrance hall.
- Living room with bay window and window seat, providing incredible sea views in three directions. The leisure equipment includes a flat-screen TV with Freeview, DVD player, free Wi-Fi for use
with your own laptop, an iPod docking station and binoculars for bird-watching or just admiring the view.
- Kitchen with six-ring ceramic hob range cooker with electric fan oven, microwave, toaster, fridge / freezer and dishwasher. Ample kitchen equipment is provided, including all crockery,
cutlery and glasses.
- Dining room with table and chairs to seat ten (which can stretch to seat 18 when catering for groups), plus a portable TV.
- Conservatory with spectacular sea views leading to a beautiful lawned garden with the same wonderful vistas.
- Separate laundry / cloakroom with toilet, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- One double bedroom with an en-suite suitable for mobility impaired guests.
- Two double bedrooms (one of which can be converted to twin beds), both with en-suite bathrooms.
- One twin bedroom with an en-suite bathroom.
- Lawned garden with sea views, mature monkey-puzzle trees, garden furniture, barbeque area, herb garden and parking. To the rear of the property is a large, shared, seaward-facing
garden, also with mature trees.